Audit Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Audit Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and audit engagements.
• Maintain the highest ethical and technical standard.
• Understand the client s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
• Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Chartered Accountant with around 6-8 years of experience as an auditor, of which 2 to 3 years should be as Audit Manager.
• Candidates should have worked with any of the Big 4 firms.
• Thorough knowledge of IFRS is a must.
• Excellent project management skills;
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to teamwork and leadership.
• Integrity within a professional environment.