Associate Director Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Associate Director for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Responsible for developing and incorporating analysis into communications programmes tailored to client requirements.
• Advise on domestic media, stakeholder and influencer relations – identifying key media, map plan of engagement and support in cultivating relationships. With the ability to deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions.
• Draft narrative and messaging, talking points and fact sheets in Arabic.
• Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder.
• Lead proactive political and economic analysis of current and emerging issues for the client and help with communication advice and campaigns.
• Draft initial proposals for new business pitches and contribute to presentations.
• Manage delegation of work to staff on the accounts which you lead whilst empowering staff and taking account of developmental needs and capacity.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Fluent written and spoken Arabic
• Excellent written and spoken English
• At least 5-10 year’s experience in government or agency experience
• Good understanding of political dynamics and work of governments
• Excellent writing skills
• Experience of managing client relationships/