Associate Director Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Associate Director for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to our clients at pre-contract and tender stage
• Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
• Assuming a leading role in setting objectives and priorities, working as a proactive team player
• Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
• Undertaking commercial management services with limited supervision
• Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
• Providing support to the team leader/service leaders in cost management of projects.
Qualifications and requirements :
• B.Sc degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
• Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• A minimum of 15 year’s technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
• Strong pre-contract experience in cost management projects
• Experience of a variety of sectors, including residential, retail, education, infrastructure, commercial and leisure projects
• Middle East experience
• Experience of managing and leading cost management teams within a live project environment
• Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills both internal and external
• Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible.