Associate Director Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Associate Director for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Leading the delivery of the project, implementing company project’s standards and procedures
• Ensuring that the project is planned and structured for success
• Overseeing responsibility for the project on site/delivery throughout close-out, commission and handover stage
• Maintaining client relationships
• Directing the project team and managing resource planning process to deliver to client expectations while meeting and/or exceeding profitability targets
• Monitoring financial performance of the project in line with company financial reporting, project reviews and other mandatory requirements
• Interfacing with associated stakeholders’ individual executive and senior management teams
• Monitoring project team performance and taking corrective action as required.
Qualifications and requirements :
• B.Sc in construction management, civil or architectural engineering
• A minimum of 15 year’s technical delivery experience gained within a global engineering consultancy
• Experience of working on mega building projects such as high-rise developments in the Middle East
• Post-contract experience
• Accredited to a relevant professional body
• Ability to demonstrate competencies in managing project governance processes with hands-on experience of related construction management software packages.