Assistant Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Assistant Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Ensure Regulatory Compliance Grid is maintained and up to date
• Obtain periodical self-certification from business units
• Review Policy, Procedures, Product Program to ensure conformity and compliance with Regulatory Authority requirement
• Identifying new and emerging risks from business and regulatory developments and assessing their impact on the business and the bank.
• Ensure products/services application is compliant with regulatory authority requirement/conditions before submission to Regulatory Authority.
• Assist to obtain the required Regulatory Authority s approval for products/services rendered by the bank.
• Ensure the development and maintenance of good relationships and key internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide Training and workshops on Regulatory issues.
• Any other special Task/Assignment assigned by Head of Regulatory Compliance/Head of Compliance.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Strong knowledge of International Compliance Standards/Practices
• Awareness of the Laws & regulations of the respective Jurisdictions.
• Strong knowledge of Bank’s products, policies & procedures.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to take instant decisions & proper Time Management
• Ability to balance between compliance requirement & business needs.
• Training and teaching skills.
• Fluent in English/Arabic
• Minimum 7 years banking experience out of which minimum 5 years should be in Bank’s Compliance.