Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Accounts Receivable Supervisor for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Handling all guest billing issues and disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge backs.
• Prepare account billings promptly and accurately with required supporting documentation.
• Maintain up-to-date files for all outstanding accounts alphabetically by name.
• Respond promptly to guest queries and account disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge
• Assist the credit manager or accounting manager s designate in the completion of the Accounts Receivable Officer duties
• Assist the Credit Manager in the performance of his/her own duties as requested
• Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Controller, Assistant Controller or Credit Manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Previous experience is an asset
• Minimum of 2 years executive administration experience, preferably within a hotel environment.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Opera, Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.