Accounts Payable Officer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Accounts Payable Officer for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Control LPOs, check and verify long outstanding LPOs
• Check arithmetical accuracy, date, quality and receive stamp approval
• Tally and receive total invoice and reconciliation of outstanding with total payable balance
• Follow up any discrepancies with the suppliers in writing
• Check and tally posted invoices with invoice totals and filed supplier-wise
• Ensure that other internal expense reports are approved by the Director of Finance /Financial Controller and the General Manager
• Ensure payment of internal expense reports with relevant approval e.g. salary,
• Ensure that all cheques to be locked and cheques should be endorsed on the invoices with LPO or agreement.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• You should have a degree or diploma in accounting.
• At least one year previous experience in the similar position for a reputed Hotel in UAE.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Computer literacy is a must.