Accountant Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Accountant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Maintain construction files for all paid invoices, and draw application for all projects
• Review constructions costs with project manager for payment requests
• Prepare cost and budget reports to ensure better management of the projects
• Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments
• Review all approved construction invoices and oversee payments
• Maintain detailed records of Purchase Orders on Excel spreadsheet for payments
• Research and update insurance certificates for all subcontractors
• Reconcile monthly bank statements with general ledger accounts
• Establish contacts with vendors in high volume environments
• Generate monthly reports that summarized travel, software development, and other upper management expenses.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or other related fields
• Ability to analyze and interpret accounting data and perform quantitative analyses
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, and Accounting Software
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret relevant financial reports, legal documents, accounting pronouncements, regulations, and corporate policies.